Our Digital Marketing Package is designed to be the perfect fit for your Funeral Home Marketing requirements. We can provide you with a Social Media Strategy that converts into leads from your Social Platforms. We will provide Content for your website that is designed to get top-of-page results, while also providing answers that your online visitors are looking for.
A really important strategy to get started within Digital Marketing is your Pay-Per-Click (Google Ads) Strategy so that we can get your critical keywords appearing at the top of the search engine result page.
And finally, we will start a review management process that will constantly, and consistently, add new reviews to your Google & Facebook pages. When people are looking for your services, and they are online shopping, they want to see what others have to say about your business…
We will build a solid, and affordable, Digital Marketing Strategy for your Funeral Home.
Social Media Marketing for Funeral Homes
Why is it so important to have a presence on social media? Almost half of the world’s population uses social media (48% to be exact) and that number is increasing daily. Your potential clients are on social media, so undoubtedly, your business should be as well. Social media is such a powerful tool for any business, and it’s here to stay.
Facebook Marketing Package
Facebook is critical in the overall strategy for your Digital Marketing Strategy. Your target audience (women: over the age of 45) are one of the largest segments of Facebook Users. We want to make sure that we are delivering content that that segment will feel engaged with, but also deliver Facebook Ads to generate brand awareness and potential new families from.
- Our Facebook Marketing Strategy Session (Objectives & Goals will be set)
- 20 Custom Posts Per Month (12 Image-Based & 8 Animated Image Posts)
- Custom Posts that include:
- Work Anniversaries
- Staff Birthdays
- Business Anniversary
- Local Event Announcements
- Post Local Event Images & Post
- Comment Notifications
- Message Notifications
- Monthly Calendar for Review prior to posting
- Monthly Report on Statistics and Key Deliverables (Reviewed Quarterly with you)
- Facebook Advertising
- 2 Custom Facebook Ads Per Month (Ad Spend Included – Up to $100.00 per Facebook Ad)
- 4 Facebook Boosts Per Month (Ad Spend Included – Up to $20.00 per boost)
- 4 Facebook Follower Campaigns per year (Ad Spend Included – Up to $60 per Follower Campaign)
Instagram Marketing Package
As much as Facebook Marketing is important to your brand, we feel that Instagram Marketing is as well. While Instagram doesn’t target your exact audience… yet! Those that use Instagram will be potential decision makers of yours in the next 5-10 years… So we should look at developing a strategy that includes Instagram and starts to create some important Brand Awareness.
- 20 Custom Posts Per Month (12 Image-Based & 8 Animated Images)
- Custom Posts that include the following:
- Work Anniversaries
- Staff Birthdays
- Business Anniversary
- Local Events Announcements
- Post Local Event Images & Posts
- Instagram Advertising
- 4 Instagram Follower Campaigns per year (Ad Spend Included – Up to $60 per Follower Campaign)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Funeral Homes
Why do you need SEO?
68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. 92.96% of global traffic comes from Google search, Google Images, and Google Maps. We help to get your business ranked high on search engines where your potential clients will notice you.
- Monitor Keywords:
- 10 Community Keywords
- 10 Cremation-Related Keywords
- 10 Funeral-Related Keywords
- On-Page Website Issue Review & Fixes
- Toxic Backlink Audit & Fixes
- Google Search Console Review & Fixes
- Review Google Goals
- Competitor Keyword Comparison Report (Up to 4 Competitors)
- Monthly Submission to Google & Bing Search Engines
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Citation Site Management
- Brand Name Monitoring on Google
Google Ads Management for Funeral Homes
Pay-per click advertising (Google Ads) works by allowing you to bid on keywords and search queries your potential clients are using to find your services. It places your ads in front of them at exactly the right moment. Paid search ads can improve brand awareness by 80%.
Google Ads appear in the first three (3) positions of the Search Engine Results Page, and the last three (3) positions of the Search Engine Results Page. They appear directly above your Google Maps results. So Google Ads is a very important part of your overall Digital Marketing Strategy.
- AdGroups (Ad Categories) Tailored to Your Business:
- Community/Location Driven AdGroups
- Cremation Keyword AdGroups
- Funeral Keyword AdGroups
- We setup your Ad Groups for maximum conversions
A conversion is a desired action by the user, typically something that gets you a lead; a phone call or a form submission.
- Conversion Tracking Setup
- Monthly Reports Showing Your Statistics
- Keyword and Ad Copy Review and Editing
- Negative Keyword List Building
- +Ad Spend – We usually recommend a starting Ad Spend of between $150-$200 per month to start. This number may increase/decrease depending on your marketing scope for your area.
Reputation Management Services for Funeral Homes
91% of people regularly or occasionally read online reviews, and 84% trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. Build trust and a strong, positive reputation with Google and Facebook reviews.
- Provide us an email list of families you have served and we generate 3 emails asking them to leave a review of your business.
- Only Positive Reviews are left online, Negative Reviews are prompted to email you.
Love-Lives-On Marketing Package
Receive valuable leads from Love Lives On, one of the fastest-growing end-of-life websites in the world.
LoveLivesOn.com is widely used by families living in your area that are facing a loss because it has a huge online library of information on hospice care, funeral planning, and grief that can be accessed 24/7.
The team at Love Live On are experts at knowing exactly what people are searching for online, and in writing top-level content that fills that need and which ranks on page 1 of Google search results.
All of the content on LoveLivesOn.com funnels its users into its Business Directory, where users search for local services, like your funeral home.
LoveLivesOn.com provides you with the best leads possible. Their users are actively searching for a funeral home like yours on this website at the exact time when they’re ready to buy, which means that they have a buyer’s mindset.
Leads from LoveLivesOn.com also typically generate more revenue for your business than leads from other websites. Since the website is all about how to create a unique and personalized ceremony, it attracts people who want a proper funeral or memorial service (as opposed to direct cremation).
Finally, you’ll also want to know that there are a limited number of spots for each area and that joining this exclusive Business Directory is usually by invitation only.
By signing up with FuneralClicks.com you’ll receive:
- Secure one of the limited spots in Love Lives On’s Business Directory, which gives you a distinct competitive edge
- Receive an enhanced business listing, including links to your website and social media platforms, photographs and reviews (at no extra cost).
- Enjoy getting high-quality leads from Love Lives On — both pre-need and at-need — month after month.
To learn more about how LoveLivesOn.com can help you easily grow your client list, please click here.
Join FuneralClicks.com right now and secure your spot in Love Lives On’s popular business directory while you can, before you’ve lost it to a competitor.
You don’t want to miss out on this rare opportunity to grow your business!
Content Marketing for Funeral Homes
- Cremation Services Pages
- Main Cremation Services Page
- Web page – Understanding Your Cremation Options
- Web page – Disposition of Cremated Remains
- Web page – Cremation Merchandise Pages
- Cremation Containers & Caskets
- Cremation Urns
- Cremation Jewelery
- Web page – Cremation Pricing Explained
- Web Page – Frequently Asked Questions about Cremation
- Web Page – Setup An Appointment with the Funeral Director
Telling the history of the funeral home is great, but even more important is introducing the owners, managers and staff to your families and potential families to allow them to connect to you on a personal level. It helps build trust and foster a connection before making a commitment to your funeral home.
- We’ll help to create a relatable story outlining your community involvement and any service groups you belong to.
- (2) Custom Blogs for your website per month
- Over 150 Blog Titles relating to the Funeral Industry
Package Total = $2,500.00 per month